11 art Reviews with Responses

Scanty at the Beach Scanty at the Beach

Ohh man you soo got me! Lool!

Sabtastic responds:

Hehe sorry :B

Chess Piece Human Race -Knight Chess Piece Human Race -Knight

Very nice! Good character design.

7darkriders responds:

thanks man

Gorilla sculpture angle 1 Gorilla sculpture angle 1

I think this looks awesome too man. The amount of detail on this is crazy! You really have a nice sense of structure and weight.

jakesoriginals responds:

thank you! I really like the style of street fighter, W.O.W., and other edgy games with muscular characters. Im glad you like the look of it! I had the most fun sculpting the mouth and of course the abdominal area, Oh I just realized your the sculptor with the female warrior lol you have a great sense of structure, detail, and weight too obviously!

Atlantic Atlantic

Heeeyyyyyyy Mis Coxx. I know you!

PorcelainPoppies responds:

sdklsfk heeeeey~ 8D <3 <3

Baby Bowser Clown Car Baby Bowser Clown Car

What did you use to make this?

StevRayBro responds:

Ms Paint and a gif animator I long lost forgot.

pendekar pendekar

I like your use of color variation for the skin tones. It really breathes life into the charater. I already know how you feel about freelance. Lol.

akoRn responds:

hey thx :D

Force the Fields Force the Fields

Very nice. I love the colors and the angle of the robot. Keep it up my fellow Vietnamese Brotha!

ZaneZansorrow responds:

:{3

Tankmen Steve Tankmen Steve

Very nice! What kind of material is that made out of?

Kinsei responds:

Sculpty...

Shaggy and the Reluctant GF Shaggy and the Reluctant GF

I agree with Octoraffe. but for me I kind of like how the composition is. But I would love to see the tv in there to however. And the only other thing is Velma, I can't really see her face in this scene. so I don't know what her expression is like. But I think it's dope though. Wish I can draw cartoons like you homie.

StevRayBro responds:

She's supposed to look a little stalkerish and pissed.

Mother Nature Mother Nature

This illustration is ok. I think it would be better if there were more plants or something on the grass. So that your eye can move around the piece more. But all in all, pretty nice. I love the line work.

Johannek responds:

Thank you!
yeah i agree! actually made that 'hill' in photoshop. So the on the 'original' paper i drew it on is white, except her ofcourse! so there's plenty of room to add things if i want to, someday. might turn out nice.

glad you like it.