10 art Reviews with Responses

Scanty at the Beach Scanty at the Beach

Ohh man you soo got me! Lool!

Sabtastic responds:

Hehe sorry :B

Chess Piece Human Race -Knight Chess Piece Human Race -Knight

Very nice! Good character design.

7darkriders responds:

thanks man

Gorilla sculpture angle 1 Gorilla sculpture angle 1

I think this looks awesome too man. The amount of detail on this is crazy! You really have a nice sense of structure and weight.

jakesoriginals responds:

thank you! I really like the style of street fighter, W.O.W., and other edgy games with muscular characters. Im glad you like the look of it! I had the most fun sculpting the mouth and of course the abdominal area, Oh I just realized your the sculptor with the female warrior lol you have a great sense of structure, detail, and weight too obviously!

Atlantic Atlantic

Heeeyyyyyyy Mis Coxx. I know you!

PorcelainPoppies responds:

sdklsfk heeeeey~ 8D <3 <3

Baby Bowser Clown Car Baby Bowser Clown Car

What did you use to make this?

StevRayBro responds:

Ms Paint and a gif animator I long lost forgot.

pendekar pendekar

I like your use of color variation for the skin tones. It really breathes life into the charater. I already know how you feel about freelance. Lol.

akoRn responds:

hey thx :D

Force the Fields Force the Fields

Very nice. I love the colors and the angle of the robot. Keep it up my fellow Vietnamese Brotha!

ZaneZansorrow responds:

:{3

Tankmen Steve Tankmen Steve

Very nice! What kind of material is that made out of?

Kinsei responds:

Sculpty...

Shaggy and the Reluctant GF Shaggy and the Reluctant GF

I agree with Octoraffe. but for me I kind of like how the composition is. But I would love to see the tv in there to however. And the only other thing is Velma, I can't really see her face in this scene. so I don't know what her expression is like. But I think it's dope though. Wish I can draw cartoons like you homie.

StevRayBro responds:

She's supposed to look a little stalkerish and pissed.

The Changeling The Changeling

Very interesting pose. I love the colors. I also like how you made it into a png. Nice work. I look forward in seeing more art from you.

YouAreNotAlone responds: