All 38 art Reviews

Tankmen Steve Tankmen Steve

Very nice! What kind of material is that made out of?

Kinsei responds:

Sculpty...

Sarah Chalke Paint Sketch Sarah Chalke Paint Sketch

Nice work bro.

Shaggy and the Reluctant GF Shaggy and the Reluctant GF

I agree with Octoraffe. but for me I kind of like how the composition is. But I would love to see the tv in there to however. And the only other thing is Velma, I can't really see her face in this scene. so I don't know what her expression is like. But I think it's dope though. Wish I can draw cartoons like you homie.

StevRayBro responds:

She's supposed to look a little stalkerish and pissed.

Yesterday's Family of Tomorrow Yesterday's Family of Tomorrow

This looks really awesome. You're getting better and better everyday. I love the composition, the colors are awesome as always. Your cartoony style is so lively. It's like your can tell a story even though the image is static . You've seem to master in all your work.

human marine human marine

This is pretty awesome. I've never played the game. But Like what you did. Only thing I can see that would make this better is if the smoke or fog, looked more like fog and smoke. But the details on the character are pretty awesome.

Mother Nature Mother Nature

This illustration is ok. I think it would be better if there were more plants or something on the grass. So that your eye can move around the piece more. But all in all, pretty nice. I love the line work.

Johannek responds:

Thank you!
yeah i agree! actually made that 'hill' in photoshop. So the on the 'original' paper i drew it on is white, except her ofcourse! so there's plenty of room to add things if i want to, someday. might turn out nice.

glad you like it.

The Changeling The Changeling

Very interesting pose. I love the colors. I also like how you made it into a png. Nice work. I look forward in seeing more art from you.

YouAreNotAlone responds: